Related Posts with Thumbnails

FUN - ADVENTURE - EXCITEMENT

FUN - ADVENTURE - EXCITEMENT

I want to thank all the wonderful people who continue to e-mail us and enjoy this site.

Feel free to visit our current sites with links from:

http://www.deacon-pat.blogspot.com/

May God forever keep you,

Deacon Pat


Sunday, July 5, 2009

San Antonio


Our "Kamping Kabin" at San Antonio KOA

This is a two room simple cabin. It has a queen bed in the second room and 2 sets of bunk beds in the first. Can you see my blog station?

Two girls relaxing
The trip so far has been action packed and I think I have already worn out the family.

Not really, but yes for today. It is 11:30 pm and everyone is asleep in the small air-conditioned cabin.

I enjoy the quiet time, a time to ponder my thoughts and the events of the day, especially in relationship to what God is trying to teach me.

I can’t help but feel that God wants me to know that I am truly blessed with the wonderful wife and especially the beautiful children that He has given to me to raise for him.

We have already met so many nice people, and evangelized others with really little effort.

As we drive through towns and stop for gas and food, people often notice the sign on out truck and it sparks conversations. I can see god working in the little and small encounters that might not be just so small…….

Tomorrow is Sunday and we will begin the day with Mass and then take off for Louisiana.
Thank you God for my life, my faith, and your love! I hope to be worthy to be your instrument in spite of my failings and weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment