Related Posts with Thumbnails

FUN - ADVENTURE - EXCITEMENT

FUN - ADVENTURE - EXCITEMENT

I want to thank all the wonderful people who continue to e-mail us and enjoy this site.

Feel free to visit our current sites with links from:

http://www.deacon-pat.blogspot.com/

May God forever keep you,

Deacon Pat


Friday, July 10, 2009

Makers Mark - Bourbon Whiskey

I think we all know that Kentucky is famous for it's whiskey, but My favorite Bourbon is made right here as well.

Check out the Video


You can't mistake the makers mark bottles - hand dipped in wax.

Quite the process


I was made to be a production line supervisor.

We were able to see how it is made.

Famous

This is the distillers

Each barrel is aged 4 - 7 years

Hand rotated

My favorite part - the end of the tour where we tasted the product. All Bourbons are whiskeys, but not all whiskeys are bourbons

No comments:

Post a Comment