Related Posts with Thumbnails

FUN - ADVENTURE - EXCITEMENT

FUN - ADVENTURE - EXCITEMENT

I want to thank all the wonderful people who continue to e-mail us and enjoy this site.

Feel free to visit our current sites with links from:

http://www.deacon-pat.blogspot.com/

May God forever keep you,

Deacon Pat


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hanceville Alabama - The Shrine of the Most Holy Sacrament

After driving through beautiful country, we began to arrive at our destination, the shrine.
Almost there.......

We arrived
The sign at the gate.

Here is what we saw as we passed through the gate.

And a castle?


Check out the Video of the Shrine
I know that guy.



We made it, exhausted after a 1 mile trip....... We stayed 1 mile from the Shrine.

My great kids.

The sign on the castle.

I want these doors on my house.

A look in the castle.

Do you recognize these guys?

Lets have lunch.

Do you know the Nun in the painting?

We listened to a great spiritual talk from this priest....... What a great way to start the day.

What a holy priest. I think I can see 3 Halos, well maybe only 2.

Great picture

I was told that they had an exact replica of Lourdes.

What do you think?

Sean said the water tastes great.

My wife - The greatest lady I know.

To know her is to love her.
There are only 2 types of people in the world,
people who love Liz, and people who haven't met her yet.

Hey, who is that cool Guy, he must be a Roman Catholic Deacon!

My very special daughter who doesn't realize yet just how special and beautiful she really is.

The grounds were so beautiful everywhere you looked.

Here is a presentation of the nativity.

The picture doesn't capture the beauty.

Saint Francis outside of the main church.


No comments:

Post a Comment