Related Posts with Thumbnails

FUN - ADVENTURE - EXCITEMENT

FUN - ADVENTURE - EXCITEMENT

I want to thank all the wonderful people who continue to e-mail us and enjoy this site.

Feel free to visit our current sites with links from:

http://www.deacon-pat.blogspot.com/

May God forever keep you,

Deacon Pat


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dinner in Nashville Tennessee

Across the street from the "Grand Ol Opre" was this great Restaurant so we ventured in.

Sean Enjoyed the live music.

I had always heard that Nashville was full of great country singers.

Mackenzie liked her music so much she bought her CD.


I had the best Catfish in the world!!!!

Mackenzie's Dinner

These two guys were really good, they could sing anything



Check these guys out......


I had to show Sean how to truly shoot a game of pool.

My two great kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment